Monday, November 1, 2010

Know the facts when you vote Tuesday

Tomorrow's Election, might be the biggest of my lifetime, surely, for a non-presidential election. As you all know, we have a health care crisis in this country. We have for many years.

First let me say we have the best health care system in the World. In America, we have the shortest waits to see a doctor, also the best survival rate of cancer and heart disease ( Source: Dr. Jeffery English, MD,basil and spice). Dr. English states WHO (World Health Organization), or actually many of the countries ranked by WHO, do not count infants of low birth weight,nor do they try to keep premature babies a live like we do here. If you backed out those numbers our average live would be increased, and our statistics would look better.

Now I have been saying for months that our health care bill that was passed, and I am sure not read by most members of congress, was a bad bill for our country. I have read it and have been helping clients get the best plan for their needs for a decade. You can beleive me, Dr. English, or a politician who has not served a patient or read the bill.

The bill will ration your health care. It will make it more difficult to get treatment, and you will wait longer to see a doctor. That is just a few of the issues with the bill. I have voted for candidates on both sides, and I voted for an independent in Ross Perot, so I try to be open minded.

Now I do not blame the Democrats, Republicans, or anyone in Congress, for the current state that the health care system is in this country. I do blame the Democrats solely for passing OBAMACARE. We need to Repeal this bill and start over. I do not know if the Republicans can do better than the Democrats, but I am willing to try. I think the R in Republicans might also stand for RESTART, or REPEAL.

Remember to Vote on Tuesday. It might be a matter of life or death.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: